Meetup.com is a great website to find meetups in your neighbourhood.
This way I found out the local Chamber of Commerce (CoC, Dutch Kamer van Koophandel, KVK) was going to organise a workshop about how to go digital as a business. Or in marketing slang: How to digitally transform your business. ( Digital transformation!!)
Interesting, because this also affects my business TestingSaaS: Helping clients create content by testing their software.
Better yet, it was going to be a holographic workshop where speakers were present as holograms. This way the CoC could do this workshop on multiple places.
Awesome because I am an early adopter of this kind of technology, see my VR and AR posts.
How to Digitalize your Business
Here is the list of the presentations and the holographic speakers:
- The future clients are already there( Steven van Belleghem – Nexxworks.com)
- This also works – Hans Engelsma (Qoets.nl)
- How to use videomarketing? – Britt van Smeerdijk (Boomingproductions.nl)
- Internet marketing for more results with your business- Tonny Loorbach (IMU.nl)
- The golden rules for today’s networking – Rob B. Tol (Netwerkacademie.nl)
- Use data to get satisfied customers – Jos & Dorien Beks (Change-hairstyling.nl)
- How to keep it secure? A story by a hacker – Thijs Bosschert (Ethisch Hacker)
- Customisation for the masses = Money! – Jos Knulst (Doosopmaat.nl)
All these speakers are very experienced in digitalising their business, and as you can see they come from different niches: hairdressing, video, marketing etc.
A pity they were only present as holograms, engagement was not possible, but, together with the other attendees, I enjoyed myself and there was enough time to engage with the other attendees.
the Workshop Take Away
Every workshop has its homework, so all attendees received a canvas sheet with the take aways from every presentation. Great material to study when back at home.
Thank you for an interesting and engaging evening.
Chamber of Commerce, great holographic workshop, let’s go for a second one!